Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A New Plover in the Nest

           Hi, my name is Angelise Musterer, and I am a fall semester intern from Endicott College. My major is Liberal Studies, and I have a minor in Spanish. I am from a very small town on the coast of Connecticut. I come from a very green, healthy family that has greatly impacted my life and the choices that I make that have led me to find Change is Simple. My parents recycle anything and everything that is recyclable. We also have a garden where we grow some fruits and vegetables, like zucchini and squash. We also have herb plants that my mom buys from a local farm. It’s nice having these little plants around the house to just pick off some leaves and add them to our meals. My dad has also created his own compost bin from an old garbage bin, and uses the compost soil for our garden.
            I am very excited to start my internship at Change is Simple alongside a great staff with a passionate mission. Change is Simple is an up and coming organization with wonderful ideas that they are making come true. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting, and is the complete opposite of the negative side of the corporate world. They all are focused and driven about getting to the finish line for their goals. Patrick, Lauren, Hannah, and Kelly all have their different personalities that come together with an instant click. Their personalities and attitudes form this welcoming atmosphere. I am thrilled to begin this internship and join the rest of the plovers on their next adventure. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home